Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Surgery
Dr. Soo’s extensive training and experience enables him to provide surgical and nonsurgical treatment for the entire spectrum of spinal conditions. As a member of the Orthopedic Institute team, he is committed to providing each patient with the best individualized care plan and will take the time needed to explain all treatment options and answer any questions you may have.
In addition to practicing medicine, Dr. Soo is passionate about education. He is involved in research to develop better treatment methods for spinal conditions including physical therapy and advanced surgical procedures. An advocate for continuing medical education, Dr. Soo has presented papers at major orthopedic surgery conferences and lectured to peers on treatment of the spine.
Dr. Soo actively supports ongoing research.
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery – Spine
- Oklahoma County Medical Association
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- North American Spine Society
Education & Training
- Spine Fellowship – Combined Program University of Louisville and Tulane University
- Orthopedic Residency – Baylor College of Medicine
- Surgery Internship – Baylor College of Medicine
- Medical Degree – University of Kentucky