Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Grillo is an orthopedic surgeon with special training in foot and ankle surgery. He has more than 20 years of experience in orthopedic surgery. His practice is primarily focused on general orthopedic surgery and on the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of a broad spectrum of foot and ankle conditions, such as treatment of bunions, sprains and fractures, as well as complex conditions knee and hip joint replacement, trauma, diabetic foot, degenerative arthritis and running injuries. Dr. Grillo works with the Orthopedic Institute team to develop the best individualized care plan for each patient. He is committed to providing surgical and nonsurgical treatment to help restore function to his patients' lives.
Dr. Grillo is actively involved in research through the Oklahoma Foundation for Orthopedic Health, a non-profit, public foundation and the Health Research Institute where he serves as Medical Director. He is an avid reader and runner and enjoys building O scale and On3 model railroads and reading.
- Oklahoma County Medical Society
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
Education & Training
- Orthopedic Fellowship – Orthopedic and Reconstructive Research Foundation
- Emory University - Foot and Ankle
- Orthopedic Residency – William Beaumont Army Medical Center Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
- Surgical Internship – St. Luke’s Hospital, Wisconsin
- Medical Degree – Universidad Autonomy de Guadalajara