Pain Management, Anesthesiology
As a physician subspecializing in pain management, Dr. Amin focuses on treating acute and chronic neck and back pain, persistent leg and arm pain, and work-related injuries. Dr. Amin also provides a variety of nonoperative treatments to help return function to patients’ lives. He is committed to providing nonsurgical pain management treatment with individualized and compassionate care. Dr. Amin works with the other Orthopedic Institute physicians to provide anesthesiology services and to develop the best individualized care plan for each patient.
Dr. Amin is a frequent lecturer and educates physicians on advances in the practice of Pain Management. When he is not practicing medicine, he enjoys traveling and playing golf.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- Oklahoma Society of Anesthesiology
Education & Training
- Anesthesiology Residency – University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences Center
- Anesthesiology Residency – West Kent Hospital, England
- Emergency Medicine Residency – West Kent Hospital, England
- Internal Medicine Residency – Central Middlesex Hospital, England
- Surgical Internship - Sir Sayaji General Hospital, India
- Medical Degree – University of Baroda, India